Thursday, January 21, 2010

12 Days for Illinois GOP Leaders to Wise Up

First off, I wanted to mention that I have posted my endorsements for the 2010 Primary Election on my blog, www.JohnCAckerman.Blogspot.com. I based these endorsements on my personnel knowledge of the candidates and their positions after getting to meet them over the past year. In some races it was difficult to get to one candidate, for example the US. Senate campaign.

With that campaign in mind, here is a great column by Lee Newcom of McLean County, who I do not always agree with but always respect and listen. Leadership picking an individual they think is the best candidate did not work for us last time (Alan Keyes) and will not work for us this time. When will they learn...

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2010/01/the-two-groups-of-people-who-dont-get-it.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You based them on your "personnel" knowledge of the candidates?! Does that mean you are these candidate's employer?

John C. Ackerman said...

Anonymous, very good correction! Thanks for catching that. Will do better in the future...

Diane Vespa said...

Wow, John for a minute there I was impressed! Lol!

John C. Ackerman said...

And then you read the posting by Anonymous and realized I still can not spell!!! : ) O'well, it is good to laugh at yourself every once and a while as long as you learn from the mistake you made, right?

Diane Vespa said...

Heh heh. You betcha! ;-)

Post a Comment