Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is kind of cool...

I have just started dabbling a little in Twitter. As I posted the prior story, I couldn't help but notice some of the links on the same site. Here I found the twitter page of Karl Rove. He is pretty hacked off at President Obama right now. He just published this in the Wall Street Journal.

You can follow your friends, enemies, celebrities, and politicians on Twitter (if they twitter). Search for their name here. All Repubs should have a Twitter account. If you don't know anything about it, stay tuned. I'll write more about it later.

Oh, and memo to Aaron (if you are reading)- send a few Tweets to populate your Twitter page! Lol!

1 comments:

Atomic Lib Smasher said...

I'm technically insufficient. I do have a Twitter account, but don't really know how to use it.

Post a Comment